Thursday 7 March 2013

28 Feb 2013

Thursday

Waa...today is my last day training at here..so, for today..I just do this job..



1- Search passport for 'Indonesia Passport' at Filling Room.

2- Search No. Passport for Indonesia Employee at their file to keep in 'ING Registration' - 23 JAN 2013

3- Key in the new document for new employee from Indonesia in ING Registration because it's news for ING members. (Do in manual - excel)

4-  Pickup call from Kak Ezan Phone when she is not at there place.

5- Search the 'Filipino' file to keep their document in "Filling Room".

6- Key in the "Rating Overall with RIF 2012" in excel.

7- Photostat document in many letter.

So, for my last day at here..Kak Zirah invite all HR Department to dinner at Saba Restaurant at Setiawangsa..Thank you boss.. :), Below I attach with picture we at there..I'm so happy work with them and feel comfortable when do something job because they teach me with patiently. Thank you again, hope we can meet again.. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment